Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter - UA150C

After Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter - UA150C
has appear.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter - UA150C FOR YOU :



The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-150N Compact USB Adapter provides your Mac or Windows laptop or desktop computer with long range, high speed Wi-Fi access in a small package. The compact size of the USB adapter makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. The High Power adapter also features a high gain 3dBi Wi-Fi upgradable antenna and an internal power amplifier to give it the range necessary to connect to Wi-Fi networks over longer distances. The Amped Wireless Difference Range An advanced Low Noise Wireless Amplifier boosts wireless reception and performance. The UA150C is optimally tuned with a 3dBi High Gain omni-directional antenna for maximum range. Speed IEEE 802.11n Wireless-N Technology provides 150Mbps of wireless data transfer speed.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment