Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Belkin F7D5301 Connect N150 Wireless N Router

After Belkin F7D5301 Connect N150 Wireless N Router
has show.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Belkin F7D5301 Connect N150 Wireless N Router FOR YOU :



Wi-fi standard: IEEE 802.11n (draft). ISM band: Yes. ISM maximum frequency: 2.40 GHz. Wireless transmission speed: 18.75 MBps. Fast ethernet port: Yes. Number of network (RJ-45) ports: 5. Network (RJ-11): Yes. Number of network (RJ-11) ports: 5. Management port: Yes. Number of broadband (RJ-45) ports: 4. Miscellaneous:. F7D5301 wireless router. Ethernet cable. Power supply. Network information card. Belkin setup CD with user manual.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment