Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BLU Jenny T172i GSM Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone

After BLU Jenny T172i GSM Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone
has appear.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT BLU Jenny T172i GSM Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone FOR YOU :



Quad-Band, Dual-SIM cell phone from BLU, the Jenny features a VGA camera + Video for capturing memories; Skype chat, Facebook and Twitter, MSN and Yahoo, and with wireless Bluetooth capabilities, FM Radio and MP3/MP4 Music Player. Display: 1.8" LCD Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (SIM 1 & SIM 2) Keyboard: Numeric Keypad Connectivity: microSD Wireless interface: Bluetooth v2.1 Design: Bar Camera: VGA (640 x 480) Memory: 16MB ROM, 32MB RAM Color: Black/Red Model: Jenny T172i Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment